IET - Visual Identity
The IET’s visual identity is a tangible representation of the Institute of Engineering Technology which consists of the institute logo and its theme colour.
IET’s visual identity seamlessly integrates into all aspects of institute communications.
The LOGO serves as the recognized graphic symbol for the Institute of Engineering Technology, embodying our official identity.
IET LOGO USAGE GUIDELINE
Our logos, which are only available to enrolled students and staff, can elevate your academic work and administrative duties, such as theses and presentations, by adding a professional touch. Using our logos as email signatures and letterheads will enhance your materials. You can improve your fundraising products, like as t-shirts and mugs, but only after getting permission from the Director principal of IET, Katunayake.
- Use only officially prepared logos that are available from IET website. Download high resolution and PNG IET logo formats from download links.
- The logo should appear in one colour only with one colour background. If possible, use brown (#660000) with white background. If not, use the strongest colour available for logo.
- Do not use different colours for the different elements of the logo.
- The overall proportion of the logo should always be maintained. The logo should not be compressed or expanded.
- The logo should always be legible. The logo may overprint a solid background, but it should not appear over type, images, or vivid gradient backgrounds. It should not be used as a decorative background element.
- The full logo should always be shown. The logo should never be cropped for used as a design element.
- When the logo using as design element, it should appear full logo, do not distract logo front with other design elements, do not skew, stretch logo